Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trey's 2nd Birthday!

We can't believe our cute little Trey Bear is two years old! He has grown up so much in the last year. He has such a cute and fun personality. He loves anything that is funny and he is turning into a big tease. He had been talking about having a dino cake for his birthday for a month. Every time we would ask him what he wanted for his birthday, he would say "dino cake". We had to have cake first at his birthday party because he wouldn't stop crying for his dino cake. He got spoiled like always with a cozy coupe car, basketball hoop, magneatos, and a cuddly puppy.



7 comments:

Karlee said...

Hi Guys! I had to smile Kim by seeing your "Kindess Matters" sign in your kitchen! That's so cute! I can't belive Trey Bear is two years old either! Wow! I know a good place you could take that little guy if he is into Dinos! You know Vernal is Dino Town right??!! You guys are more than welcome to come out anytime you're up for a little road trip. We have a super sweet Dino pool that all the kids would love... and a fun museum. Looks like a fun birthday! We should be coming up that way soon. I want to come spend a week around Remembrance day. Maybe we could have a play-day like the good old days!

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy!!! He looks so grownup. I love the cake; I don't think that I would have been able to wait to try it. What is it with 2 years olds and dinosaurs. Happy Birthday Trey!

JO said...

I am glad you had a happy birthday Trey. You sure are a cutie!!!

Callisters said...

I can't believe how much he has changed, he looks so grown up! I love the cake, you are so creative.

Beckey said...

Wow, time flies, I can't believe he is already 2! Cute cake too!

WCreativeDesigns said...

He's so cute, love his hair. Happy Birtyday Trey!

Spjut Family said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like Trey had a blast. I love those cute little coop cars.